Rashida Jones, you are so freaking hot. We know each other intimately in my head, and I'll leave it at that so that people don't think that I'm overly creepy (probably too late). The question remains...why are you so great? Let’s make a list.
- You’re smoking hot.
- You’re a hilarious actress.
- You were still likeable playing a “bitch” on The Office.
- I loved “I Love You, Man”.
- You rocked on "Unhitched"
- I loved your guest star on "Freaks and Geeks"
- Your sexy voice.
- You seem so accessible.
- You’re the reason that I watch Parks and Recreation.
- Your smile is intoxicating.
- You’re smoking hot (it needs to be repeated).
- You’re comedic timing is always perfect.
- Even when you play someone gross, you're still hot.
- You're known for being friendly and nice, but you seem to have an edge.
- You can sing.
- You have a certain je ne sais quoi.
Your parents are icons.
I think that 17 is enough. It shows that I'm a devoted fan without being obsessed. It's a fine line.